Friday, January 16, 2009

my bloody valentine 3d review hit or flop

my bloody valentine is a 3d movie, in this my bloody valentine 3d review we will look into pro and conts of the movie, my bloody valentine 3d s main advantage is 3d factor, apart from that the for my bloody valentine 3d review all that i can tell is

You're a member of the male 18-49 demographic. It's Friday night, you're bored stiff, and you have a couple of twenties in your pocket. Why not head over to the local theatre house and see what's new? Skimming over the selection, you see movies that have been out for weeks (Valkyrie, Twilight, Yes Man) and puerile kiddy comedies (Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Bedtime Stories). Just when all hope is lost, you see a title with an 18A rating, the phrase "in 3-D," and a sign warning that this film contains nudity. Strike up the band, we have a winner!

for full review of my bloody valentine movie reviews click here my bloody valentine 3d review

"If you can't see this film in 3-D, then don't see it at all."

related tags : my bloody valentine 3d, my bloody valentine 3d reviews, my bloody valentine movie review, my bloody valentine, my bloody valentine 3d glasses,my bloody valentine 3d result, my bloody valentine 3d movie reviews, my bloody valentine movie review, my bloody valentine hit ?, my bloody valentine 3d , review of my bloody valentine 3d

0 comments:

Post a Comment