Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentines day sms | valentines sms

valentines day sms | valentines sms | valentines day greetings | Happy Valentines Day SMS


as valentines day is around the corner (14th feb) all people are on the look out for valentines day picture, valentines day messages, valentines day quotes, valentines day cards etc , so i desided to compile a guide for you guys and girls out there. in case you have decided to propose(a girl/boy) heres a guide that can help you - how to propose on valentines day.

in case you want to try proposing or just flirting on valentines day u can try the following valentines day sms

valentines day sms - 1

Love is not an exam 2 pass or fail,
Love is not a competition 2 win or loss,
But love is a feeling in which u care 4 someone more than yourself

HapPY ValEntiNeS Day

valentines day sms - 2

Time is too slow 4 those who wait,
Too swift 4 those who fear,
Too long 4 those who grieve,
Too short 4 those who rejoice,
Bt 4 those who love, time iz eternity.
Happy Valentines Day

valentines day messages - 3

You are the most special person in my life & I love you from the core of my heart. You are there in me, in my thoughts & in my dreams. Without you my life loses its meaningz. Even an hour without u causes pain in my heart. I wish we would never part.
Your’s forever, Happy Valentine’s Day

valentine day sms - 4

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

valentines day sms - 5

I just wanted u 2 know that from the bottom of my heart the day we became one was so special dau for me. You mean more 2 me than u will ever know. I just want 2 thank you 4 the fact that you’re all mine.

Happy Valentines Day

valentines day sms - 6

I love you a lot. Will u b my Valentine? Im dying 2 hear a positive answer from u. My arms are open, please dont keep me waiting for so long.

valentines day sms - 7

Love is like a CD track
That links our hearts together
Dont ever break that CD coz
That wud break my heart too....

valentines day pictures - link

valentines day messages - link

valentines day quotes - link

related tags : valentines day, valentine days picture, valentines day messages, valentines day quotes, valentines day card,valentines day sms

0 comments:

Post a Comment