Thursday, July 9, 2009

anna university me rank list 2009



I know that the Engineering Aspiring Students of tamilnadu r waiting for tanca me 2009 rank list . Glad news for you guys! The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (me 2009) anna university me rank list will be released on july 12, according to tancet 2009 schedule . the single window counselling for the academic stream candidates for admissions to U.G courses offered at the annauniv Government and aided engineering colleges and the government quota seats in the self-financing engineering colleges will begin on July 11 based on the
anna university tancet me rank list 2009
obtained by the candidates .

anna university me rank list by july 20th(tentative)

=======================================

Earn from home upto Rs.20000 monthly !
click here

=======================================


related post :

related post :
tancet mba cut offs for various top colleges


first mark in tancet mba

first mark in tancet mca


tancet counselling mba application form

tancet counselling mca application form

anna university mba rank list

annauniv mba counselling


And till now, 1,78,855 students have purchased the anna university me counselling application forms for the engineering admission. , the counselling based on anna university me rank list
for students applying under the sports quota will begin on July 3. The counselling based on anna university
me rank list


anna university me rank list results will be out on july 20th


related tags :
anna university me rank list 2009,me 2009 rank list results ,annauniv rank list results ,anna university tanca me rank list,anna university tanca mca rank list, tancet 2009 rank list,annauniv tancet me counselling rank list

0 comments:

Post a Comment